||Thu, 24 May 2018 20:18 |
By personal data, we refer to data that relates to you as an identified or identifiable person. Personal data include your name, your address, your telephone number, your e-mail address, your age, your gender and your game preferences, a part of your credit card number. Anonymous information, which we are not in a position to relate to you, does not qualify as personal data.
We may collect personal data as well as other information when you use the following services:
1. Our websites, including http://http://thepit.ja-galaxy-forum.com, http://http://www.ja-galaxy-forum.com, http://www.http://jagalaxy.com and any other Bear's Pit sites on which this Policy is posted (the "Sites").
2. Your creation and use of an account on any of the Bear's Pit Sites (an "Account").
3. Your use of any of our other products and services (including support services) which may be accessible via a third party platform, web application or social networking service (together the "Ancillary Services").
In this Policy we refer to the Sites, the Account, the Games and the Ancillary Services together as the "Services".
We process personal data only when necessary for the performance of a contract with you, processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or based on our legitimate interests, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of you which require the protection of your personal data.
INFORMATION WE MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU
Our legitimate interests are to provide our Services in a safe and harmless manner. We want to provide everyone a fair and balanced experience when using our Services.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data and other information you provide to us or we collect about you in accordance with applicable privacy and personal data protection laws.
When you create and use an Account, we collect and process the following "Account Data":
- Your username, your gender, e-mail address, Registration IP address and last post address.
- Log files and statistics in relation to actions taken on our Sites.
- Technical information about any device that you use when you visit the Sites or use a Game, including your Media Access Control (MAC), Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or equivalent device identifier, your IP address and the browser you are using
When you use the Services, we may collect and process the following "Content Data":
- Information that you post in any of the Forums.
- Information sent through the "Private Message" functionality in the forums,
- Information you provide when you request information or support from us or donate to us, including information necessary to process your donation with the relevant payment processor which may include the amount of any transaction, but will not include your financial information which will only be submitted directly to the payment merchant under secure protocols.
- Information other than the Account Data you provide to us when participating in competitions, contests and tournaments and responding to surveys.
- Information relating to your profiles on social networking sites in order to allow integration with such social networking sites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that a website places on your computer or device when you visit a website. You are given the opportunity to consent to using of cookies or refuse from them as you enter our Sites. If you have opted out, we only use the strictly necessary cookies (as described below) and store one permanent 'compliance' cookie which tells us that you want to opt out of use of any other cookies. For more information about cookies, we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
The cookies that are used on the Sites fall into the categories described below. These descriptions can help you determine if and how you would like to interact with our Sites and other online services:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate the Sites and use certain features. Without these strictly necessary cookies, the online services provided by the Sites cannot be provided. It is therefore not possible for you to opt out of use of these cookies.
In addition, the coding language the Sites are written in uses session cookies and their use cannot be avoided. These are deleted each time you close your browser. These cookies do not store any information about the visitor once the browser is closed.
Our performance cookies collect anonymous information about how you use the Sites and their features. For instance, our performance cookies collect information about which pages on the Sites are visited most often, which advertisements you view or interact with on the Sites or other websites on which our advertisements appear and if you receive any error messages.
The Sites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyse how users use the Sites. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Sites (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymisation, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent by us to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of us, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the Sites, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
The Sites may use other similar analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Sites. The information is collected anonymously, and used to report on the number of visitors to the Sites, where the visitors have come from, and the pages they have visited.
Furthermore you can prevent Google's collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Further information can be found under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html (Google Analytics Terms of Service & Privacy). Please note that on the Sites, Google Analytics code is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking). Also, you can prevent Google Analytics to collect such data on behalf of Bear's Pit by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Functionality cookies are used to remember choices you make (such as language preference, country location, or other online settings) and collect anonymous information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Provision of services. Account Data, Tracking Data and Content Data may be collected and processed by us to provide you with the Services that you request from us and to perform the respective EULA and Terms of Service accepted by you. Data collected for that purpose will only be kept as long as necessary to provide the requested Services, and to comply with applicable laws.
- Any data collected may be processed by us to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal, or that may violate the respective EULA or Forum Rules.
reation of additional promotion and advertising and creation of user profiles:
We may use the e-mail address registered to your Account to provide you with information about products and services related to our Services that you request from us, unless you choose to opt out from this service at the time your Account is created. You may also opt-out from use of your e-mail address for this purpose at any time, by sending an e-mail from the e-mail address registered to your Account to shanga@ja-galaxy-forum stating that you do not wish to receive such information. Alternatively, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail you receive from us.
We may use Tracking Data to monitor, improve, or modify the Services and our operations.
We may create a "personal user profile" by connecting your Account Data with your Tracking Data for purposes of improving, or modifying the Services and our operations and, for our own promotions, advertising and market research.
We may also collect certain data (like IP address, username, etc.) that is required for our detection, investigation and prevention of illegal forum activities. This data is used only for the purposes of detection, investigation and prevention of illegal activities on the forum, and is deleted 6 months after its collection, unless the data can be used to prove that illegal acts have occurred.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We will not share your personal data with anyone else unless in the following limited circumstances:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency, or for crime prevention purposes.
- Where necessary to enforce the Terms of Service or Forum Rules, to provide you with Services you request from us, to protect the safety of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of other users and third parties, or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
- We may disclose and allow access to information collected through our Services to facilitate the targeting, delivery, and measurement of advertising through and in connection with the Service: to facilitate the targeting, delivery, and measurement of online advertising on third-party services on our behalf; and otherwise to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to our users.
- Where necessary to provide you with Services you request from us, we may share your personal data with third parties who provide services to us, including to countries outside the European Economic Area.
- We may share anonymous information, i.e. information which does not directly or indirectly disclose your identity, and aggregated information (meaning information about groups and categories of users, including game statistics and behaviour, but which does not identify and that cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual user) with our advertising partners. We may also allow our advertisers to collect anonymous information and aggregated information within the Services and they may then share that information with us. Our advertisers may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. This enables our advertisers to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Services and on the websites of third parties, so that they can try to serve you with advertisements for products and services that are most likely to be of interest to you. Advertisers will also use this information to monitor, improve, or modify their operations.
We recognise that we have a special obligation to protect personal information obtained from children. We will not knowingly collect personal information from any child, or process such information, without parental consent. For the purpose of this Policy, a child means any individual who is under the age of 16 (or the minimum legal age to consent to the collection and processing of personal information where this is different under applicable law).
We take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Our employees, contractors and agents may be given access to your personal information which we collect, but their use shall be limited to the performance of their duties in relation to facilitating your use of the Services. Our employees, contractors and agents who have access to your personal information are required to keep that information confidential and are not permitted to use it for any purposes other than those listed above or to deal with requests which you submit to us.
We have implemented all reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect the security of your information.
3RD PARTY SITES
In addition to your opt-out right, you may exercise the following rights at any time:
You may ask us to provide you with copies of the personal information that we hold about you, or with information about the processing of such information.
You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please contact us at email@example.com. If you ask us to delete personal information about you then we may retain an archived copy of this information if required to do so by law.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint at a supervisory authority.
We may change this Policy from time to time for various reasons such as changes to reflect in law and regulation, changes in industry practices and technological developments. In case you have a registered Account, you will be notified of any changes of this Policy via a public annoucement on our website. The latest version of this Policy will always be available on the Sites. Any new version of this Policy shall take effect (i) immediately upon the date of your receipt of the notification e-mail where the changes to this Policy relate to non-material changes which do not reduce your rights; or (ii) no less than thirty (30) days after your receipt of the notification e-mail where the changes to this Policy potentially reduce your rights; or (iii) in case you do not have a registered Account, the moment they are uploaded to our Services.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
[Updated on: Thu, 24 May 2018 20:33]
Current Time: Fri Sep 21 11:12:10 EEST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01091 seconds