"Write an One-liner, Win $220 Goodie Bag" Contest Open![message #319017]
||Wed, 08 May 2013 17:36 |
||Here's the deal: Our much generous friend gdalf has come up with a nice idea to raise more money for the JA:F Kickstarter. He's prepared to fund out of his own pocket a $220 pledge that would be conceded to the person who writes the best one-liner here. The only pre-condition is that you already have pledged for KS at least the minimum $5 contribution ($75 pledges get two entries). You're to send gdalf a proof of that on PM. If you win, all the rewards of the $220 tier will belong to you.
Gdalf's Terms and conditions (VERY IMPORTANT)
1) This contest is only open to confirmed JA:F KS backers. Sorry I don't have access to FC's PayPal list nor do I intend to bother them about it so if you pledged by PayPal my apologies, I'm sure Shanga will make you a nice sadbear meme as consolation.
2) To prove your backer status, you must private message me a screenshot of your pledge (like the one above). You don't have to show the amount, but all pledges above $75 will get two entries in this contest and I will confirm it in thread if I'm satisfied that they're eligible.
3) The winner will be announced here, 24 hours before the close of the KS campaign.
4) However, the winner will only receive the access details to this account AFTER the pledges are locked in following the close of the KS campaign (where I can easily see if you kept your pledge after it closed)
5) His (her) ability to claim his prize due from the pledge is not my problem. Shipping is not my problem. Working out the mechanics with FC on your one-liner is not my problem (if you choose not to use your one-liner to send to FC I don't care!) I only hand you the keys, and a Kickstarter account with $220 deducted from my credit card. The winner is solely responsible for immediately changing the email and password associated with the account so that FC contact the right person when it comes to follow-up.
6) This contest has no relation to Full Control, Jagged Alliance: Flashback or Kickstarter. It is a fan-made project to boost some publicity and you participate in this spirit. By submitting your entry you agree that the pledge is bound by the terms of the KS campaign and I bear no responsibility for any future issues with claiming your pledge rewards from Full Control or Kickstarter.
7) This pledge is subject to the full terms and conditions of the Jagged Alliance: Flashback Kickstarter campaign. So if the campaign fails, well you get a nifty KS account that says you backed this awesome campaign and that's it.
GOODIE BAG CONTENTS
- Website credit list
- Digital Download of Jagged Alliance Classic Pack
- Digital download of PC, Mac OSX or Linux DRM-free
- Digital high quality map of the game world
- Digital copy of the Official Soundtrack
- Early Access to the game (min 1 week before)
- Digital Documentary of the making of JAF
- Digital tactics manual
- Digital JAF art book
- An exclusive in-game vanity item
- Collector forum badge for the official JAF forum
- Behind the scenes access to developer forum
- The exclusive Backer T-shirt (physical)
- Your name in the "special thank you!" credits roll
- Boxed collector's Edition (physical)
- You get to choose to write either an enemy response or a mercenary one-liner
To enter the competition, you must submit in this thread:
1) An enemy response
2) A mercenary one-liner
[Updated on: Wed, 08 May 2013 17:44] by Moderator