Crafting Recipes[message #354271]
||Thu, 09 August 2018 19:54 |
Location: Brunswick, Germany
||Every time I start playing JA2 1.13 after a long time, I forget some of the crafting recipes.
I somehow couldn't find one source that lists all of the possible item combinations in one place so I started this thread, ready to look it up conveniently.
Don't hold yourself back and put in what you know, only one requirement: JA2 1.13 Vanilla
I will then gradually update the initial post.
- Platinum Watch + Copper Wire = Detonator
- String + Soda Can = Soda Can with String (Works as an alarm system, when placed e. g. on a door.)
- Marbles (Enemies can slip on those when placed on the ground.)
- Metal Rod + Spring = Rod and Spring (Reduces firing costs of burst modes on weapons.)
- Steel Tube + Glue + Duct Tape = Gun Barrel Extender (Increases firing range of weapons.)
- RDX Crystals + C1 = C4 (Increases explosive power.)
- RDX Crystals + TNT = HMX (Increases explosive power.)
- Fumble Pack + Gum + X-Ray Tube = X-Ray Device
- Gameboy + Utility Knife = Lameboy Display
- Lameboy Display + Copper Wire = Display Unit
- Display Unit + X-Ray Device = X-Ray Detector
- Certain Armors + Compound 18 = Improved Armor
- Certain Armors + Royal Jelly (Sci-Fi only) = Improved Armor (Better than Compound 18.)
- Normal Cloth + Knife = Rag
- Rag + Alcohol = Molotov Cocktail
- Bloody Knife + Rag = Clean Knife
Not yet figured out:
- Portable TV
- Rubber Band
- Sleeping Bag
“Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” - Abraham Lincoln
Re: Aw: Re: Crafting Recipes[message #354275 is a reply to message #354274]
||Thu, 09 August 2018 22:24 |
portable TV + Batteries:
Arulcan administrative & military personel will stand at attention when the national anthem is played at 6 & 12 AM and PM.
Only works up to 3 tiles from city sectors that are under enemy control (= still broadcast national tv)
Each turn the victims are granted a save(+20 modifier) vs wis , success ends the charm.
Sleeping bag + duct tape : tape around head to prevent certain mercs going "nervous",
the device also increases suppression tolerance by 50%. May cause various negative effects ;)
Laptop : Play Arulcan national anthem in a loop for up to ~ 5h with a '99 notebook, unless you had an oversize battery in one of these: