Re: Release Notes[message #157904]
||Mon, 17 September 2007 18:12 |
||new exe build (1379)
- Fix for AI seeking climb point in toxic gas
- Fix for civilians trying to climb the roof to seek noise
- Fix for punching and stabbing
- Fix for chance to hit being 1% at distances > 52
- Fix for militia transported to NOWHERE during autoresolve in a different than current sector
- INS-key for overhead map is back!
- Weapon CTH at extreme range now calculated with soldier's real sight max
- Fix for 1% chance to hit target when distance is > 52
- Camo and other effects are taken into account when aiming at a body part
- Max Distance Visible is more consistent in being calculated based on the soldier and direction rather than a fixed number
- removed breath reduction for soldiers that are not in loaded sector
- added bug fix from build 1240 (fixed freeze in tactical - enemy soldier attempted to throw item at himself (save from pyg))
- Bugfix in ChooseFaceGearForSoldierCreateStruct(). Wrong HeadPos was set.
- Fixed bug where wrong chance to hit was displayed by completing AXP's previous bugfix.
- Bug fix for militia movement on strategic screen not setting group ID for battles.
- Added AStar pathfinding.
- Fixed buffer overrun for LUA strings
- Made direction variables more consistent as unsigned chars. Several function prototypes updated for this.
- Many memory leaks plugged: External options, video overlays, laptop file lists, tactical message queue, strategic pathing, autobandage, merc hiring, detailed placements, crate in Drassen, tactical placement
- New functions and attributes for soldiers in LUA (still for debugging at best): Soldier.APs (current APs), Soldier.changestance (changes stance, uses game heights)
- File catalog ignores .SVN directories (game load speedup)
- Fix CTD in mouse regions
- JA2 window now refuses to move to negative coords
- Checks to prevent DirectX-related infinite loops due to minimizing and task switching
- Invading enemies should now appear on the borders even when reinforcements disabled in .ini
- Suppression should no longer work on mercs in medium water
- Infant/Young creatures use restored spit instead of Molotov
- Creatures begin with their 'guns' (spit) 'locked and loaded' (cartridge in chamber)
- Further fix to AXP and AlaarDB's weapon ready check: Now 'firing' is always counted as 'ready'.
- Prevent mercs from falling and flying back through obstacles
- Check whether battle group is even set before testing its location for battle setup
- Burst spread locations now limited to 6, the limit within the soldier struct
- Extra burst spread locations zeroed out so that they aren't used unless necessary
- Spread code now only shoots at locations in the spread, and will shoot at all 6
- Only mercs in the sector where autobandage happens will be made to stand up after it's done
- Throwing a grenade at the tail of the plane in Drassen should not result in a CTD
- Reset attack busy count when loading a new sector
- Fixed a problem with wrong variable name, and modified infant spit index to match the new Vanilla friendly index
- Fixed CTD in editor when changing detailed civ placement from wheelchair to jeep
- Fixed memory corruption in detailed placement due to old-inventory behavior
- Added Editor.slf to files JA2/Editor will load from
- Fixed FindBestPath to not search for a path to NOWHERE
- bugfix: Sam sites with index >=5 lacks ability to train militia
German EXE Build: