Home » PLAYER'S HQ 1.13 » v1.13 General Gameplay Talk » About Armour
About Armour[message #351958] Mon, 08 January 2018 13:18 Go to previous message
Tyxe

 
Messages:77
Registered:May 2012
Location: France
I would like to know how armour coverage works (with NCtH but same with OCtH i guess ?).
For example, when your are hit in the torso location while wearing a torso armour with 70 coverage and 20 protection, does that mean that :
1- your protection is 0.7*20 = 14
2- you have 70% probability of having a protection of 20 and 30 % 0 protection at all.

And same question hit on torso with a 50% coverage/40 protection torso plate with a 70%/20 protection armour torso :
3- your protection is 0.7*20 +0.5*40 = 37
4- 30% no protection at all, 70*0.5 = 35% of a 20 protection and 35% of 20+40 = 60 protection
5- something else ?
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Combining/merge Item
Next Topic: OCTH vs NCTH
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Tue Jun 18 06:06:45 EEST 2019

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00918 seconds