Home » MODDING HQ 1.13 » Depri's v1.13 Builds and Packages » Depri's Builds and Packages - Get your combat supplies here!
() 4 Votes
Re: Depri's Builds and Packages - Get your combat supplies here![message #362848 is a reply to message #362842]
||Sun, 11 April 2021 21:21 |
||gougluinn wrote on Sun, 11 April 2021 18:27
your link for '8684' is not working for some reason i dont know. game is opening and closing in a sec and it only shows on taskbar. ....
Just to be sure, we are talking about this one?
Kitty wrote on Sat, 24 October 2020 09:06
Already fully asembled SCI for AFS-1.13 and UC-1.13 can be found here: SCI AFS-1.13 and UC-1.13 (two versions, one based on 8675, the other based on 8684) or in "Unstable Modpack" by sevenfm (see link in next topic). Those only need to be unzipped over original JA2-installation. Choose mod (01*) and ini (10*) in Ini-Editor (* numbers see description Ini-Editor) and play.
If so, I downloaded it myself to be sure to use the same file and it worked as intented.
- instal original JA2 (tried with both, english steam-version and german CD-version)
- downloaded the file called "SCI_UC-1.13_v4.6_(10.05.2019)_on_JA2_v1.13_r8684_g2576.7z" from the mediafire
- unzipped the download and copied the content from inside the unzipped folder
- added the copied content inside my JA2-original
- choosed the UC-1.13-vfs-config and UC-1.13-ini in Ini-Editor
- set Intro to false in Ini-Editor
- started game
- drank some coffee while militia defended airport
- fetched my stuff from airport-manager, hired Rosebud, talked to Carmen
- went looking for the Jeep and Jubilee
- entered subway, died
The versions one can find under the link above, only need a base-instal of the ja2-original. I already assembled all nescessary files from UC-1.13-installation (Data-UC, etc.). They already contain the 1.13-version (8675 or 8684), no need to instal those first with the versions from link above.
So, one either follows the original instal-instructions for UC-1.13 or use the versions from link with orignal JA2.
Many Ja2-mods, especially older ones, require some fumbling to instal. Seven is providing some Modpacks (one for 7609-mods, one with mods for more up-to-date 1.13-versions). That's a great service and I'd recommend to use them to avoid all the hussle with installing.
How to get: latest 1.13, 7609 and more | 7609 SCI (eng) | Compiling+SVN
I need more details. (Didi Hallervorden)
Current Time: Thu May 06 10:01:20 EEST 2021
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04399 seconds