BP Logo
Home » FULL CONTROL GAMES » JA: Flashback (Solutions. Tips. Spoilers!) » What do you guys think of Flashback
Re: What do you guys think of Flashback[message #340571 is a reply to message #340570] Thu, 16 April 2015 20:09 Go to previous message
Drglord

 
Messages:15
Registered:May 2013
I really can't believe that the company released a game with 10% content of the original JA and expected people to actually buy it so they can finish the rest of 90%. REALLY? I kept on laughing as they were saying that bad reviews on steam were hurting sales and such... Oh then maybe you should make a better game next time? Or we should lie in order for you to sell more? Jezus
 
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Performance Settings
Next Topic: Patusco requested funding on Kickstarter for JA:F!
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Jun 24 18:19:21 EEST 2021

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02057 seconds